New Years Eve At The Maryland Theatre: The Amish Outlaws VIP Party #1 – In the Ballroom
|Where:||Maryland Theatre – In The Ballroom|
|Duration:||8pm – 12:30am|
|Music By:||Staff Infection opens for The Amish Outlaws|
|Food:||Heavy Hors d’oeuvres|
|Drink:||Unlimited Beer & Wine|
|Availability:||Limited Ticket Availability|
|Cost:||$125 per person|
The Amish Outlaws are back in town and you get to see them live! Local band Staff Infection takes the stage in the new Maryland Theatre Ballroom at 8 pm playing favorite tunes and setting the stage for The Amish Outlaws! Heavy hors d’oeuvres and beer/wine included. Tickets are $125 and only 100 available.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE APPLIED TO The Amish Outlaws VIP Party #1 – In the Ballroom
- ALL EVENT SALES ARE FINAL.
- Tickets are sold to you by WIYNN.COM and will be sent by email. Your dinner reservation voucher will be a downloadable voucher where it states VOUCHER DOWNLOAD in your email.
- Dinner Reservation Vouchers may not be copied or duplicated. Any such copies or duplicates are null and void. Each voucher will be assigned its own reservation number.
- By purchasing these dinner reservations, you agree the following below.
WAIVER/RELEASE FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19 ASSUMPTION OF RISK / WAIVER OF LIABILITY / INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
In consideration of being allowed to participate on behalf of WIYNN MARKETING events, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards protection against infectious diseases. If, however, I observe and any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS WIYNN MARKETING, LCC, their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.