New Years Eve At The Maryland Theatre: The Stage Experience Dinner & Blues
|Where:||Maryland Theatre – On The Stage|
|Duration:||4pm – 7pm|
|Featuring:||Jeff Taulton’s Acoustic Blues Trio|
|Dinner:||Catered by 28 South|
|Drink:||Unlimited Beer & Wine|
|Availability:||Limited Ticket Availability|
|Cost:||$100 per person|
What a treat! Dinner on the Historic Maryland Theatre Stage! Dinner will be catered by 28 South and includes: starters of Cheese/Crackers and Shrimp Tartlets, House Salad and Dinner Rolls, Choice of 1 Crab Cake, Chicken Champignon or Vegetable Pasta with White Sauce, Red Potatoes/Green Beans, Dessert will be Cheesecake w/Raspberry Drizzle. Drinks will include coffee, water, iced tea, and unlimited beer and wine. Check out the backstage of the Theatre! Enjoy the majestic view and architecture of the theatre while dining. If that’s not enough, Jeff Taulton’s Acoustic Blues Trio will be playing those amazing Blues tunes we all love and enjoy! Tickets are $100 per person. Only 60 available, so act fast.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE APPLIED TO The Stage Experience Dinner & Blues
- ALL EVENT SALES ARE FINAL.
- Tickets are sold to you by WIYNN.COM and will be sent by email. Your dinner reservation voucher will be a downloadable voucher where it states VOUCHER DOWNLOAD in your email.
- Dinner Reservation Vouchers may not be copied or duplicated. Any such copies or duplicates are null and void. Each voucher will be assigned its own reservation number.
- By purchasing these dinner reservations, you agree the following below.
WAIVER/RELEASE FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19 ASSUMPTION OF RISK / WAIVER OF LIABILITY / INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
In consideration of being allowed to participate on behalf of WIYNN MARKETING events, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards protection against infectious diseases. If, however, I observe and any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS WIYNN MARKETING, LCC, their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.