Prohibition Hub New Years Eve Celebration
|Duration:||7pm – 12:15pm|
|Music By:||Drew Adams, Acoustic (7-10pm)|
|Food:||Available to purchase|
|Availability:||Limited Ticket Availability|
|Cost:||$25 per person|
Join us New Years Eve for an evening of fun and entertainment. Local Acoustic Artist Drew Adams will be playing from 7 to 10 pm. At 10pm, Prohibition Hub will be streaming the “Cash Bash Live Show” featuring AC/DC tribute band “Thunderstruck” and “The Amish Outlaws” “Jester”, “Staff Infection” and so much more! Watch the show here and watch the $10,000 final ticket being drawn as well as the Cash Bash Live “Cash Ball” drop live at “The Maryland Theatre Auditorium” The WiYNN Cash Bash Live Team will also make a live appearance around 9pm to check out and stream our festivities. Let’s make it a heck of a party!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE APPLIED TO Roaming Happy Hour
- ALL EVENT SALES ARE FINAL.
- Tickets are sold to you by WIYNN.COM and will be sent by email. Your reservation voucher will be a downloadable voucher where it states VOUCHER DOWNLOAD in your email.
- Reservation Vouchers may not be copied or duplicated. Any such copies or duplicates are null and void. Each voucher will be assigned its own reservation number.
- By purchasing these reservations, you agree the following below.
WAIVER/RELEASE FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19 ASSUMPTION OF RISK / WAIVER OF LIABILITY / INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
In consideration of being allowed to participate on behalf of WIYNN MARKETING events, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards protection against infectious diseases. If, however, I observe and any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS WIYNN MARKETING, LCC, their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.