Gettysburg 15th Annual Wine & Music Festival!
September 7 - September 8$12 – $30
Where The North And South Meet, Let’s Drink Wine!
September 7 & 8 from 11AM-6PM (both days).
ENJOY A FALL WEEKEND at Central PA’s premier wine event. Savor hundreds of wines from over 25 Pennsylvania wineries and enjoy great live music as well as delicious food vendor options.
Buy tickets in advance now and save 20%!
Tickets are available online at https://www.mt.cm/15th-annual-gettysburg-wine-and-music-festival or by calling 717.334.8151.
**NO SAMPLING UNTIL NOON**
- Proper ID is required
- No pets, weapons or outside food on the grounds.
- Chairs and blankets welcome.
- Free parking, somewhat limited, is available at Gateway Gettysburg Complex. If you aren’t interested in fighting the traffic and you want dropped off at the festival entrance there are 2 very simple options available.
- Simply park in the Gettysburg Parking Plaza and ride Freedom Transit. Show your ticket and it’s free! Or park at HACC-Gettysburg Campus, located at 731 Old Harrisburg Road, and catch a free shuttle, limited to 20 passengers per trip.
- Forced cancellations due to weather are not refundable!
Last year’s event raised over $16,000 for local organizations. Read more
Saturday, September 7
- 12:30pm-2pm – Nearly York
- 2:30pm-4pm – Ebb & Nova
- 4:30pm-6pm – Radio Bravo
Sunday, September 8
- 12:30pm-2pm – Wile & Smith and Friends
- 2:30pm-4pm – Stonewood
- 4:30pm-6pm – Go Go Gadjet
A few quotes from attendees:
“I love that all the wineries are at one location, no travel required.”
“I go to several wine festivals a year and this is always my favorite!”
“I’ve been to quite a few wine festivals and this was the best by far.”
“It’s excellent. I wish it lasted more than just one weekend.”
The Gettysburg Adams Chamber of Commerce encourages all festival attendees to please drink responsibly.