REFUND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE APPLIED TO DISCOUNT GIFT CERTIFICATES.
Each Merchant may impose its own terms and conditions on the use and/or redemption of any Discount Certificate(s). Except as otherwise stated on a Discount Gift Certificate or required by law, the following terms and conditions apply to all Discount Gift Certificates from all Merchants:
- Discount Gift Certificates cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts, or promotions.
- If an expiration date for the promotion is stated, then the promotional portion expires on the expiration date. Your payment will not expire until the date that is five years after your credit card is charged, unless the laws of the state in which the Merchant is located require the Merchant to honor the Payment for longer than five years, in which case the expiration of the Payment will be determined by applicable state law.
- No refunds, cash back, or credit will be issued for the difference between the Value of the Discount Gift Certificate and your Payment;
- No refunds, cash back, or credit will be issued for any partially used Discount Gift Certificate;
- Any unredeemed voucher may be returned to us within the first three days of purchase for a refund of the amount paid. After that three day time period. WIYNN will not refund any voucher and all sales are final, unless otherwise stated in the Fine Print.
- The Merchant is solely responsible for the Deal. We are not responsible for the Deal. All Deals are subject to the Terms of Service.
- Discount Gift Certificates may not be copied or duplicated. Any such copies or duplicates are null and void.
- Discount Gift Certificates cannot be used for taxes, tips, prior balances, or shipping or handling charges.
- Use of Discount Gift Certificates for alcoholic beverages is at the Merchant’s discretion.