Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE APPLIED TO DISCOUNT GIFT CERTIFICATES.
Each Merchant may impose its own terms and conditions on the use and/or redemption of any Discount Certificate(s). Except as otherwise stated on a Discount Gift Certificate or required by law, the following terms and conditions apply to all Discount Gift Certificates from all Merchants:
- Discount Gift Certificates cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts, or promotions.
- All Event Sales are final.
- Gift Certificates are not valid on alcohol purchases (if applicable).
- If an expiration date for the promotion is stated, then the promotional portion expires on the expiration date. Your payment will not expire until the date that is five years after your credit card is charged, unless the laws of the state in which the Merchant is located require the Merchant to honor the Payment for longer than five years, in which case the expiration of the Payment will be determined by applicable state law.
- No refunds, cash back, or credit will be issued for the difference between the Value of the Discount Gift Certificate and your Payment;
- No refunds, cash back, or credit will be issued for any partially used Discount Gift Certificate;
- Any unredeemed voucher may be returned to us within the first three days of purchase for a refund of the amount paid. After that three day time period. WIYNN will not refund any voucher and all sales are final, unless otherwise stated in the Fine Print.
- The Merchant is solely responsible for the Deal. We are not responsible for the Deal. All Deals are subject to the Terms of Service.
- Discount Gift Certificates may not be copied or duplicated. Any such copies or duplicates are null and void.
- Discount Gift Certificates cannot be used for taxes, tips, prior balances, or shipping or handling charges.
Backyard Bonanza Rules
- Must be 21 + to purchase a ticket. No exceptions.
- Prizes will be certified mail and require a signature with ID or you can pick up your prize. Call 240-340-1477 to learn more about a pick up location.
- Unsold tickets will become property of “The Hagerstown Area Police Athletic League”
- This is a virtual event so you do not have to be present to win.
- Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of the drawing or will be forfeited to “The Hagerstown Area Police Athletic League”.
- State-issued valid ID required to claim prizes.
- Maryland and Federal income taxes are the responsibility of the winner and may be withheld or winner must pay, prior to issuance of prize. Any sales tax, title and registration fees are the responsibility of the winner.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- By purchasing a ticket, you are assuming any and all responsibility/liability pertaining this event including but not limited to ownership and use of any prizes won.
- Actual prize money is determined by the amount of tickets sold.
- 900 tickets must be sold in order for full prize amounts to be given.
- State-issued valid ID required to claim prizes. Prizes will be available after May 25th.
- When paying by check, include: Home phone number and mailing address. A returned check will be assessed a $25 fee. When paying with money order be sure to include return address. When paying with credit card, please include: Name, address, type of card (Visa, Master Card), card number, expiration date, and home phone number. Checks and Money Orders can be made out the “The Hagerstown Police Athletic League” and mailed to PO Box 384 Williamsport MD 21795.
- “The Hagerstown Police Athletic League” reserves the right to cancel the event at any time. All ticket sales will be fully refunded.
- By purchasing a ticket you agree that you are authorizing the use of your name to possibly be called as a winner. Winners will also be listed on the website after the event. Winners name’s will not be held private.