Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE APPLIED TO DISCOUNT GIFT CERTIFICATES.
Each Merchant may impose its own terms and conditions on the use and/or redemption of any Discount Certificate(s). Except as otherwise stated on a Discount Gift Certificate or required by law, the following terms and conditions apply to all Discount Gift Certificates from all Merchants:
- Discount Gift Certificates cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts, or promotions.
- All Event Sales are final.
- Gift Certificates are not valid on alcohol purchases (if applicable).
- If an expiration date for the promotion is stated, then the promotional portion expires on the expiration date. Your payment will not expire until the date that is five years after your credit card is charged, unless the laws of the state in which the Merchant is located require the Merchant to honor the Payment for longer than five years, in which case the expiration of the Payment will be determined by applicable state law.
- No refunds, cash back, or credit will be issued for the difference between the Value of the Discount Gift Certificate and your Payment;
- No refunds, cash back, or credit will be issued for any partially used Discount Gift Certificate;
- Any unredeemed voucher may be returned to us within the first three days of purchase for a refund of the amount paid. After that three day time period. WIYNN will not refund any voucher and all sales are final, unless otherwise stated in the Fine Print.
- The Merchant is solely responsible for the Deal. We are not responsible for the Deal. All Deals are subject to the Terms of Service.
- Discount Gift Certificates may not be copied or duplicated. Any such copies or duplicates are null and void.
- Discount Gift Certificates cannot be used for taxes, tips, prior balances, or shipping or handling charges.
Cash Bash & Cash Bash Live 2021 Rules
- Must be 21 + to purchase a ticket and attend the NEW YEAR’S EVE EVENT ON 12/31/21. No exceptions.
- Prizes will be sent certified mail and require a signature with ID or you can pick up your prize at pickup locations. Call 240-347-1477 if other arrangements need to be made to pick up your prize.
- Unsold tickets will become the property of “The Hagerstown Area Police Athletic League”
- Average tickets sold in 2 previous events were around 800 tickets.
- All winning tickets will be re-entered and available to win again throughout the contest including the grand prize.
- This is a virtual event and it will be streamed live from The Maryland Theatre. You do not have to be present to win.
- Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of the drawing or will be forfeited to “The Hagerstown Area Police Athletic League”.
- Maryland and Federal income taxes are the responsibility of the winner and may be withheld or the winner must pay, prior to issuance of the prize.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- By purchasing a ticket, you are assuming any and all responsibility/liability pertaining to this event including but not limited to ownership and use of any prizes won.
- Actual prize money is determined by the amount of tickets sold. There will be 50+ projected prizes throughout the event.
- State-issued valid ID required to claim prizes. Prizes will be available 30 days after drawings.
- “The Hagerstown Area Police Athletic League” reserves the right to cancel the event at any time. All Cash Bash ticket sales will be fully refunded.
- By purchasing a ticket you agree that you are authorizing the use of your name to possibly be called as a winner. Winners will also be listed on the website after the event. The winners name’s will not be held private.
ALL EVENTS Terms & Conditions:
- All Event Sales are final.
- No refunds, cash back, or credit will be issued for any partially used Discount Ticket.
- Tickets may not be copied or duplicated. Any such copies or duplicates are null and void. Each ticket has only 1 entry per event.
- Transfers cannot be done online, but you may give your ticket to another person as we do not check names on tickets.